Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mix 'n Match Goodness

One of the best things about owning a mall....is that I get to see some awesome creativity from some great designers on the grid. It's dangerous on my linden balance so I have to have Lan tie me down in the house, but sometimes, while he's away....I go wander The Flounder and shop...shhhh dun tell him. =p

One of the newer designers at The Flounder hit the spot today as I was embracing my inner hippy. Manis Lane, of Mix 'n Match has lots n lots of awesome outfits, fat packs, and anything else under the sun you can think of, including skins and shapes. She's even got a little freebie box up in her shop called 'Various Avatar Needs' with skin, shapes and eyes and an outfit. These are the kind of freebies I like to see given out. I remember being new and the freebies back then...whew, not like they are now. Anyways, on to my inner hippy outfit. Enjoy *blows kisses*



















Skin: D-Skin
Shape: D-Skin (Modded)
Hair: Gritty Kitty - Penny
Shirt: Mix 'n Match - RIP Rock Collection
Pants: Mix 'n Match - RIP Rock Collection
Jewelry & Belt: Frop!

Now, go forth and shop!
❤ LawraLoo

No comments:

Post a Comment