Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh...hai thur


Hi gorgeous! For those of you that don’t know me my name is Kenzie Corleone and I’ve been in SL for about 3 years now. I have seen some thaaaaangs let me tell you. I have truly experienced the good, the bad, and the ugly in SL and yanno what….I still love it!
Just like so many in SL I started playing because a friend of mine drug me in here kickin and screaming because she said it was amaaaazing and I just haaad to try it out. Basically after that one night I never logged off :P I have been fortunate enough to meet the most outstanding people here, one of which is my husband :D We met here in SL and now we are very happily married RL <3>
I am the owner and designer behind :.UD.: (Urban Dysfunction) and RenderLife as well as the director and creator of The Keys to the VIP Hunt. I have dabbled in just about everything in SL from clubs to estate management and everything in between. I’m a create-a-holic and I usually have my hands in several different projects at once which I love.
The idea behind this blog is genius in my opinion and I’m so excited to be a part of this. Fashion in SL is ever changing and I hope to bring you some creative and fun reviews. Just a warning…my style is all over the place so you might be in for a crazy ride with me.
Lurve and Laughs
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment