Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hi!!

Hi! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Heather Connolly - or hc to most - and I am Fukmi Sideways' partner in crime. While she spends her time in photoshop, I spend mine working with lots prims, and even more with SL issues. :) I've been in SL for about 2.5 years, and honestly never thought I'd still be here when i first DL'd. But I have lots of fun! From dancer, to club owner, to designer... I've done my fair share in this world. I love to keep busy and make new stuff. When I'm not busy, I'm shopping. It's an addiction and my inventory is generally out of control. I've tried 12-step programs, but they haven't done much. I design to keep me out of other stores, and keep my wallet full enough for the times I get distracted. ;) I'm totally excited to be a part of this! Stay tuned for more... :D

hc

No comments:

Post a Comment