Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Cure for Triskaidekaphobia

For my first review, I spent the afternoon going through my inventory, trying to find -the- perfect store to tell you about. There are so many pieces in my overflowing, badly organized, soup of an inventory that I absolutely adore, but I came across the first thing I bought after I saw the light and clambered out of the freebie mall as a wee noob. My first coveted purchase was a pair of black and white striped socks with skulls on the knee from Ginger13 Kidd of i love 13. I am never disappointed when I wander through i love 13, I can always find an eclectic mix of necklaces, tattoos, clothing and accessories ranging from creepily ethereal to cutely punkish or torn and bloody. Ginger13 makes delightfully unexpected decisions that always seem so right. If you haven’t already bought everything in her store and started sending her note cards demanding that she make more amazing things for you to buy, I urge you to get started immediately! (Okay… except hold off on the demanding note card part… I don’t think there is such a thing as a “Restraining SLorder” but you probably don’t want to be the first…)

So without further ado, I give you… i love 13, and I really do.

This first dress is called dark Princess, I love the tiered, tattered skirt. The dress comes with net socks but I just had to pair it with -the- Skull Socks that started it all.

Dress: i love 13 - dark Princess Dress (not shown, Net Socks)
Socks: i love 13 - Skull Socks
Necklace: i love 13 - love in a birdcage necklace (creepy)
Hair: AVZ - Parallel Hair (Jet Black)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui - Elizabeth - Laced-up - (Coal/silver)
Tattoos: iNFLiCT - Tranquility


Next is Sideshow Kidd, lots of fun complete with circus tent stripes and a red clown nose. I had to show you the Monchichi yummy toy, big ups to Ginger13 for making me squeal by bringing back my favorite monkey friends. For fellow Monchichi lovers, there is also a necklace and hair bands! My only wish was that this outfit came with some trashy garters and stockings of some sort but I added some sexy, seamed stockings from X2 and they look great.Outfit: i love 13 - Sideshow Kidd Dress (not shown, collar, nose and razor blade.)
Stockings: !X2: Exotica Megastore - Stockings, Sheer Plain
Necklace: .:-CatniP-:. - Regret
Earrings: ::FLIPSIDE:: Piercing - earset2
Piercings: Justice Lorefield - Custom Design
Hair: Aitui - Sleepwalk, Black
Shoes: FUSSY - LiftMe up boots
Fun: i love 13 - "Monchichi" yummy Toy
Tattoo: iNFLiCT - Tranquility

Last but certainly not least is Paperdoll. The skirt is textured with doll faces and comes in two versions, one with and one without PRIM DOLL PARTS on it! Of course, I am wearing the one with the doll parts, you can see a dangling leg and head along the front of the hem. This outfit comes with all the layers and you can wear the doll tank over or under the transparent striped top. I am wearing my blinking, Monsta Eyes shoes from Grim Bros, my Reed hair with color change prim octopus from Deviant Kitties and my Octoneck pendant from Kunstkammer. I’m so in love with all these pieces, I am still wearing this outfit and I’m not sure when I’ll take it off.

Dress: i love 13 - Paperdoll Dress (not shown Paperdoll necklace)
Necklace: Kunstkammer Architectural and Metaphysical Salvage - Octoneck
Hair: Deviant Kitties - Reed (Onyx) with scripted prim Octopus, shown in Gold
Shoes: Grim Bros - Monsta Heels
Tattoo: iNFLiCT - Tranquility


Make sure you join the i love 13 group when you go, Ginger13 sends out awesome group gifts. Her main store is a lot of fun and surrounded by amazing other stores that I am sure I will be telling you about soon.

Much love,
Azzy

3 comments:

  1. omg I musttt have those socks! Great post Azriel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing it. I love those socks so much, I've had them forever and I still wear them all the time. I also forgot to mention my favorite tattoo, a prim emo stars piece on my cheek. I picked it up at the same time at Psychobill's Bunker when i love 13 was under the name 13 Needles. I feel nakie if I'm not wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesoem review sis! And I love the outfits tons, all very you.

    ReplyDelete