Sunday, November 28, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things

I don’t know about you but I’m at the tail end of a long holiday weekend and I just realized, I have not posted in forevaaaar. No use apologizing, I’m just going to make up for it with this triple feature. I want to show you some awesome pieces from three of my favorite stores; katat0nik, Show Me on the Doll and House of Munster. I recruited my good friend and fellow addict, Sunder Nitely to help with the photos. I challenge you to go to each of these stores and -not- find something that you must have. katat0nik and Show me on the Doll are both filled with unique clothing, shoes, hair and more. I can't get enough of the dream-like textures from katat0nik creator, Katat0nik Pidgeon and I can't stop drooling over the pony and ballet boots from Show me on the Doll by Putrid Gloom. I'm especially excited to tell you that Lolli Munster has recently reopened House of Munster after a few unfortunate sim fails; replenish your lindens and go see her shop, you will want it all and you won't regret it.

Sunder (left):
Dress, hat, gloves, ribbon choker, stockings and mustache – katat0nik - Duck Shoot (red, bloody)
Hair - Deviant Kitties (now known as Ploom) Joseph (red orange)
Boots - katat0nik - Margin Walkers (dark red & black)
Azzy (right):
Dress and stockings - katat0nik - Dia de los Muertos (red)
Hair – House of Munster – Fluffeh (Munster Tips - midnite + tips)
Boots – Show me on the Doll - Tippytoes Boots (bloody black)
Necklace - Schadenfreude - Koijini necklace with skull

Azzy (right):
Dress, stockings and gloves – katat0nik - Fruit Swirl Dress (poison)
Hair and pins – House of Munster – Voodoo (Munster Tips - midnight + tips)
Shoes - Lassitude & Ennui – Hitomi (classic)
Necklace - DECO Triple Strand Skull Necklace
Sunder (left):
Dress and stockings - katat0nik - Ladybugged Dress
Boots - katat0nik - GhostFire Boots (red/white)
Hair – Deviant Kitties (now known as Ploom) – Sawa (red/white)

Azzy (left):
Shirt - katat0nik - SHEER w/ white s/s shirt (black & white)
Corset & Stockings - katat0nik - (red) Rina (red) *not shown, skirt
Skirt - katat0nik - Heart Plaid Skirt (scripted fatpack)
Boots - Axis Mundi by katat0nik - Legwarmer Boots (purple & blue)
Hair & Skull band – House of Munster - Edgy – (Munster Tips - Oddities + Tips)
Azzy (right):
Romper - katat0nik - Romper Stomper Outfit (red)
Hair – House of Munster - Death Hawk - (Munster Tips - midnite + tips * shown with midnight tips)
Ballet boots – Show me on the Doll - Danse Macabre (black)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Totally funny, I was just thinking offline this morning how long its been since I saw anyone post up here.

    ReplyDelete