Friday, August 7, 2009

Pearls and Skin



A note as from a single place,
A slender tinkling fall that made
Now drops that floated on the pool
Like pearls, and now a silver blade.

Robert Frost

“Going for Water.”

I should tell you up front, I'm not a blogger. I'm not a writer at all. Sometimes I'm lucky if I can do more than wave my hands around wildly while trying to find words. However, I am going to muddle through on this blog and hope that my pretty pictures distract you from my lack of creative writing.





The new skin from Staged is really lovely. First thing I did was take a good look at collarbones, hands, checked for seams etc and all looked great from my perspective. There was a little shading on the spinal area that seems a tiny bit blotchy, but really, unless you're trying to find things wrong with it, I don't think you'll notice. The makeups are gorgeous. I think for runway type pictures these would work really well as the makeup is on the more glamorous or dramatic side than on the softer side. In the pictures above I'm wearing the Cerra Natural and you can see the cheekbones even on the natural are dramatic.

I bet you'd love to pick up the hair and jewelry I'm wearing, wouldn't you? Well you CAN'T! At least, not yet. The Forget-Me-Knot set and The "Sandy" hair in Strawberry are from Fusemelon, a new venture by Aemilia Case. They'll be available soon, so take notes!

**credits**
Skin, *Staged* Cerra Natural (Pale)
Hair, Fusemelon Sandy (Strawberry)
Jewelry, Fusemelon Forget-Me-Knot
Outfit, Silent Sparrow, Calliope
Eyes, Artilleri, Antie Eyes (loud green)
Poses, Reel Expression


*Thank you to Roblem for letting me play on your blog. I promise to pick up after myself.
<3
Shelly*

No comments:

Post a Comment