Saturday, July 11, 2009

Newness from Naive

It's kind of funny how you make really nice discoveries in Second Life™ sometimes. Naive is a store full of very cool clothing, which is enticingly affordable, too. I put together a couple of summer looks from the latest releases...

I love the vibrant colours of both the Laleeta skirt and the Luna top used in each outfit. And, of course, I had to have the Fat Pack of Luna tops with the beautiful hibiscus flowers on them!! ;-)

I jazzed them up with a bit of my own jewelry and Voila! hot summer day/night looks are all sorted! I'll definitely be back for frequent Naive fixes. :-)

I am wearing:

Clothing: Naive - Laleeta skirts in Blue and Purple, as well as Luna tops in Blue and Pink

Skin: Rockberry - Uma D Natural

Hair: Analog Dog Hair - Winter Brunette

Shoes: Lo Lo - Attitude Onyx Sandals (with the blue) and Adam n Eve - Samara Black (with the purple)

Jewelry: Puarangi Designs - Lily Boho Necklace and Earring set, as well as Blue and Purple bangle sets (not yet released)

No comments:

Post a Comment